Excellis Business Consulting is a leading provider of management
and technology consultancy services to corporate, public and SME organisations.
We partner with our clients in solving strategic, customer, process, or information
technology and innovation challenges critical to their organisations.
As a business consultancy practice within the Excellis Group (a privately-owned
business enterprise based in London, UK), we have a strong focus on delivering exceptional
value and results for our clients, whom we service in the UK, Europe, and internationally.
Whilst the work we undertake for clients often tends to be of a complex and multi-disciplinary
nature, our approach remains straightforward. In order to fully address the needs
of our growing client list in multiple industry sectors, our services are organised
into the following key areas:
Business & Management Consulting
- Business transformation and technology strategy formulation.
- Business process improvement / automation / outsourcing.
- Programme design and change plan implementation (HiPerNow methodology).
- Enterprise information systems (IS) architecture design, risk assessment, specification
- Cloud Computing advisory services.
Business Innovation & European Programmes
- European Union (EU) funded research and technology development programmes.
- Commercialising emerging technology and innovation ventures (both IT and wider technology
base, for example, aerospace, manufacturing engineering, eco innovation).
- Emerging Frontiers Initiatives - real-life (not in a lab) and user-centred innovation
of emerging ideas, trends and technologies that require an evolutionary approach
for widespread adoption.
Business Solutions for SMEs
- Provision of state-of-the-art eCommerce, CRM and content management (CMS) solutions.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions and advisory services.
- Emerging Internet: Web 2.0, Cloud Computing and Mobile Commerce/Apps solutions.
Excellis Consultants Network (ECN)
Based in the UK, the ECN is our global network of over 50 multi-disciplinary industry
practitioners, who typically possess 10+ years management and consultancy experience,
coupled with globally recognised professional qualifications.
Excellis' reputation and brand recognition have a strong standing in the business and professional sectors.
Our extended network includes hundreds of experts that we can trust and rely on 'as required' basis.
Many of our associates also contribute directly to Excellis Group's strategic growth
and development efforts. They do this in a variety of ways, for example by forging
client and partner relationships, generating new intellectual capital, and providing
subject matter expertise. These 'proactive collaborators' are given the opportunity
to become 'project partners', and eventually progress to the 'executive associate'
For more information on joining the ECN please refer to the Join Us section below.
We welcome expressions of interest from talented and committed professionals who
wish to become one of our diverse and international group of associates - Excellis Consultants Network (ECN).
Our commitment to high standards, excellence and expertise requires people who can
fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience and achievement record.
- Ideally of senior partner ('Big 5' consultancy) or equivalent calibre, with significant
experience of the market sectors we operate in.
- Skills and/or subject matter expertise in at least one of our service areas.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in business, technology, engineering or science.
- Team players who are also able to work autonomously, with own initiative.
If you* are interested in joining the ECN, please forward a copy of your career
profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Principals only. No recruitment agencies please.