We provide strategic advice pertaining to new product and/or service development, innovation management,
market deployment and commercialisation.
Market Assessment & Strategic Analysis
Our experience is derived from a range of projects:
from multi-billion value international collaborative design, product development,
and market deployment projects, to the smaller scale entrepreneurial ventures.
Planning and Financing
We can also assist with the development of new venture investment and business plans,
as well as the identification of suitable sources of seed capital, grants or funding.
Owing to the very nature of this activity, our work is of a highly confidential nature;
sometimes even entailing exclusive relationships and business partnerships with our clients.
Please contact us to discuss your project or idea in full confidence; if necessary, under a
Whilst there is no shortage of generic business advice and support, there can be no
substitute for specific first-hand advice from people who have done it before.
Excellis has access to a wide range of business networks, professionals and entrepreneurs,
whose input can often make a significant difference to the successful outcome of your business venture
or growth strategy.
Below are selected (and "desensitised") examples of our innovation ventures
in varying stages of development and/or market deployment:
- Feasibility assessment of product feature extension for a personal care product line.
- Assessment of specialist information services provisioning for healthy living, primarily for the elderly.
- Start-up UK company with a novel idea for developing underwater devices/sensors.
- Early-stage European company developing a niche aircraft product line.
- Supporting an entrepreneur in developing his idea on energy-efficient home appliance.
- Extension of mobile device capability to cater for specialised communication requirements using WIFI and video.
- Start-up aquatic club and franchise with a novel business model and leisure product offering.
Please also refer to our complementary services relating to the
European Union funded projects and programmes.